College Graduate Rebate and Finance Program
Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the College Graduate Program from Southeast Toyota Finance.
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Rebate and Finance Programs.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following requirements.
- Earn your degree: To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months.
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program during the last two years.
- Currently enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.